Premier League Agent Fees 2012 - 2013
The Premier League has published the Agent fees of its Football Clubs clubs from the period 1 October 2012 to 30 September 2013. During this period a total of £96.67m was spent by the 20 Premier League clubs on agents. The amounts shown include payments made by clubs on behalf of players. The Premier League agreed in June 2008 that from season 2009/10 onwards each club would publish, on 30 November each season, the total amount they paid to authorised agents during the period 1 October of the previous year to 30 September of that year (encompassing the two transfer windows). The amounts shown include payments made by clubs on behalf of players.
The figures are inclusive of
• Fees paid to agents by Clubs in respect of acquiring and/or renegotiating Player Registrations.
• Fees paid to agents by Clubs on behalf of players in respect of acquiring and/or renegotiating Player Registrations.
• Fees paid to agents during the defined period relating to previous transaction costs (i.e. Player Registrations prior to 1st October 2008) that have been amortised over the length of a Player Contract.
Fees paid to agents by Clubs to facilitate the outward transfer of Player Registrations. Player Registrations (transactions) include:
• Domestic permanent transfers.
• International permanent transfers.
• Domestic temporary transfers (loans).
• International temporary transfers (loans).
• Extension of existing Player Contracts.
• First professional registration.
• Free transfers.
|Agent Fees Paid 2012 /13|
|2||Manchester City||£11.18 Million|
|3||Tottenham Hotspur||£09.79 Million|
|5||Newcastle United||£07.29 Million|
|8||Manchester United||£04.32 Million|
|9||West Ham United||£04.17 Million|
|11||Aston Villa||£03.36 Million|
|13||Stoke City||£03.19 Million|
|14||Norwich City||£02.31 Million|
|15||Cardiff City||£02.23 Million|
|16||West Bromwich Albion||£02.21 Million|
|18||Hull City||£01.83 Million|
|19||Swansea City||£01.48 Million|
|20||Crystal Palace||£00.87 Million|